T.E. Brennan Company
- Business & Professional Services
Independent Outsourced Commercial Property and Casualty and Employee Benefits Risk Management Services
When it comes to your organization, what keeps you awake at night? T.E. Brennan Company consultants will guide you through the risk management process to assist you in making and implementing informed employee benefits and property/casualty insurance and risk management decisions. We are not affiliated with any agent, broker or insurance company. We Do Not Sell Insurance.
Use of an experienced risk management professional can save you time and money by allowing you to focus your internal resources on the management and operation of your organization. We understand how to customize insurance coverage to help keep your costs in line while still meeting your risk management goals.
We take the stress out of your risk management program by providing you with facts, bringing you innovative and creative solutions, keeping you informed of changes in the insurance market place, and analyzing your policies and endorsements for appropriateness and accuracy.
When it comes to bidding, do you know how your organization?s story is being presented to the underwriters? We have the knowledge and experience to help you differentiate your business from your competitors. We help cast any past problems in a positive and proactive light so the underwriter has the opportunity for the best possible assessment of your risks and renewal.
- Insurance bidding (bid spec development, quote analysis, recommendations)
- Review workers compensation experience mod for accuracy, assist with error corrections
- Review policies for adequacy of coverage; confirm they were issued as quoted
- Examine contracts for insurance requirements
- Review coverage and prepare histories for acquisitions and mergers
Whom to Contact
- Arlene PetersenPresidentPhone: (262) 754-1160 x212Fax: (262) 754-1161
From I94, exit at Moorland Road (north). Go north on Moorland Road to Brookfield Square Drive and turn left (west). When it ends, turn left (south) onto South Executive Drive. 330 will be on the left.