- Nonprofit & Community Organizations
We are a statewide organization that offers programs for elementary and secondary teachers to assist them in educating students about the free market and free enterprise system. We provide curricular resources, sponsor training seminars and classroom materials so teachers can provide turn key classroom practices and activities highlighted each school year by “The Stock Market Game” and “EconChallenge.”
Founded in 1963, we are a non-profit, non-partisan organization and one of 48 state councils affiliated with the national Council for Economic Education.
We are proud to be a recent recipient of the Governor’s Award for Financial Literacy for our innovative methods and collaborating with others to measurably improve financial literacy in Wisconsin.
- Statewide Stock Market Game offering prizes for winning student teams as they learn investing and saving.
- EconChallenge offers students a chance to qualify for National Economic Challenge in New York City
- Professional Development for K-12 educators in economics and personal finance
- Partnering with universities to provide excellent training and workshops